|CALR is a California organization, incorporated in 1964, and composed of men and women who are dedicated to improving the Collateral Recovery Industry. Our purpose is to strengthen understanding between licensees, law enforcement, financial institutions, regulatory agencies and the consumer. We provide our members continuing education in the fields of public relations, business principles and professionalism in the Collateral Recovery Industry.
|As a REPOSSESSION AGENCY OR RELATED INDUSTRY, in California or throughout the United States, we encourage you to join CALR and receive the benefits that are offered to our current members. Receive up to date information regarding your industry. Attend any or all of the many client seminars and conventions held throughout the year. Review and order the newest products and supplies through our Vendors Shopping Mall.
|As a FINANCIAL INSTITUTION PROFESSIONAL, we offer up to date information concerning:
(1) Repossession laws, rules and regulations in California.
(2) A Comment and suggestion section.
(3) A Question and Answer Section to increase your knowledge of the repossession field.
(4) A current directory of our membership.
|As a LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSON OR AGENCY, we provide sections relating to:
(1) Current laws, rules and regulations affecting repossessions.
(2) A Question and Answer column relating to repossessions.
(3) A directory of our membership.
(4) A comment section to leave your questions and / or suggestions and a list of ALL licensed repossession agencies in California.
|As a CONSUMER, you may access "Repossessions: Guidelines for the Consumer" a Publication by the State of California, Bureau of Security and Investigative Services who regulate the repossession industry. You may also offer your comments.
Back To The Top Site Map
- Made in the USA -
Action Auto Recovery- RA 641 - www.RepoBiz.com - Since 1967